- Withdrawal requests received before 21:00 GMT ( 07:00 AEST ) will be processed the same day. Any requests received after this time may not be processed until the following day.
- Funds can only be returned to a bank account in the same name (or joint) as the name associated with your Marketsforu trading account due to AML compliance regulations. (No third-party transfers allowed.)
- Any fees charged by any of the banks and intermediary banks involved in the transfer (including your own bank) are completely outside of our control and cannot be reversed. In general, fees may range from $10 up to $50 depending on the banks involved.
- Withdrawals by Wire Transfer may take up to 2-3 business days. Additional delays often happen due to errors or misspelled details in the transfer request.
- If an account is funded via Credit or Debit Card and a withdrawal is processed within 60 days the withdrawal must occur via a refund back to the same card. Additional amounts above the original deposit amount may be withdrawn via any method you choose.
How to Withdraw Funds
Login to the Account Panel using the credentials provided during your application process. Click on the Withdrawal tab and fill in the necessary information.
If you are withdrawing by Wire Transfer, please be sure to provide support with your bank information prior to requesting the withdrawal so that we can process it as soon as possible.