According to minutes of last RBA's monetary policy meeting:
- New information would continue to inform RBA’s assessment of outlook and determine whether current policy stance remained appropriate.
- Low interest rates continued to support strong growth.
- Federal Reserve’s expected rate increase likely to deliver sizeable impact on financial markets and USD could appreciate further, including against AUD and other Asian currencies.
- Accommodative policy setting remained appropriate.
- Would review coming data to judge if rates remain appropriate.
- Economic activity had generally been more positive over recent months.
Nothing new at this point. AUD ignores minutes and weakens 0,15\% to the dollar.